Ascenty reigns supreme as a leader in the ISG Colocation Quadrant for 4 consecutive years!
named Brazil’s Data Center Services Company of the Year
World Class Infrastructure
We are leaders in the Data Center Infrastructure across Latin America
Ascenty is consolidated as the Data Center Infrastructure leader across Latin America. All of its units feature international Tier-III standard and are interconnected by a vast dedicated fiber-optic network, ensuring high-capacity connectivity between sites and the world’s top Cloud Providers.
In addition to being robust, the infrastructure network has broad coverage: you can choose the Data Center with the most strategic location for your company to guarantee continuity and security for your business.
Solutions for your digital growth
Learn about our infrastructure and Ascenty’s differentials
WORLD-CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
Ascenty’s solutions can help your company throughout all stages of the Data Center deployment project, helping promote business continuity with highly efficient connectivity.
POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY TAILORED TO YOUR COMPANY’S SPECIFIC DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
No matter the size of the organization, connectivity is essential. All data must be available to interested parties 24/7, with full security and confidence in the system.
DIRECT LINK TO THE WORLD’S TOP CLOUD PROVIDERS
Private connections offering high performance, availability, and versatile connectivity options for your company. Rely on our Cloud Connect solution to reach resources offered by top cloud providers, including Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Google.
HOW WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS
Success cases of customers using Ascenty solutions to grow their business, inclusion of new technologies and greater digital performance.
ASCENTY AND DPASCHOAL
- With over 70 years of experience in the field of automotive services, including tires, brakes, shock absorbers, lubricants, batteries, suspension and others, DPaschoal is a market leader with a continued focus on serving its customers.
- After an internal restructuring, DPaschoal saw the opportunity to refurbish its IT environment, which until then was operated in-house. The company was looking for a partner that could meet all of its demands for a world-class environment.
- With Colocation solutions at two different Ascenty data centers, combined with the Connectivity provided by our own optical fiber, we keep DPaschoal’s IT infrastructure up and running.
We have the production environment and the disaster environment (DR) connected through a dedicated L2L link, which also connects the company’s headquarters. There is also a Cloud Connect connection, which physically and directly interconnects the DPaschoal Azure cloud environment.
In addition, Cross Connection allows DPaschoal to connect directly with other Ascenty customers, contributing to the development of the business.
We place great trust in the company, which, in addition to the data center solution, also offers a fiber optic network to connect our customers. Everything related to facility access control (physical security), electricity and air conditioning is managed by Ascenty, which brings great peace of mind. We are very satisfied because we haven’t had any issues since we started our partnership.
MARCOS AP. DE LIMA
INFRASTRUCTURE AND INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
ASCENTY AND MARABRAZ
- Marabraz is a retail chain specialized in furniture and decoration, featuring the top brands in the market. The company has stores spread across Brazil, and also operates an e-commerce channel.
- Marabraz needed to migrate its on-premise environment to the cloud, and the biggest challenge was to have a direct, secure and fast connection with that environment.
- With Ascenty’s cloud connect solution, we connected the client’s office to their entire Oracle cloud environment. Through a lan-to-lan link, Marabraz has direct and dedicated access to its cloud environment.
- Marabraz has a flexible and scalable environment in the Oracle cloud. In addition, the company relies on maximum security and the lowest latency in the market to connect this environment. According to Gartner, 75% of enterprises will have adopted hybrid or multi-cloud solutions by 2021.
We chose Ascenty mainly because of their excellent structure, which has been demonstrated during their visits, and because of the trust that their large customers have placed on them. Some of their key differentials include service stability, flexibility and the assurance of a hassle-free handling of issues that demand agility. They really offer superior service, especially when it comes to escalating all the way up to the CEO. This shows how it is a serious company, committed to the success of its clients.
GERSON NASCIMENTO JUNIOR
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
ASCENTY AND ELEKEIROZ
- Elekeiroz is one of Brazil’s leading chemical companies, and a pioneer in the production of various chemical products in the country. Over the years, the company has been investing heavily to expand, update and automate its manufacturing units.
It has three strategically located sites: two of them in the largest petrochemical complex in Brazil, in Camaçari, Bahia, and the other in Várzea Paulista, São Paulo, close to the country’s largest industrial feedstock market: the Southeast region.
- As a key part of the company’s strategy for growth and consolidation of its Corporate Governance practices, Elekeiroz keeps a constant focus on the uptime of its critical systems and processes to ensure the minimization of the financial, operational and reputational impacts associated with an operational disruption.
- With its Colocation and Connectivity solutions, Ascenty is part of Elekeiroz’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Elekeiroz sought to implement a recovery plan that would lead to increased uptime for its main business-critical applications.
The design consists of: a dedicated and redundant connection (L2L) between the environments where the data is replicated, Colocation – a space for hosting the equipment that supports Elekeiroz’s critical applications and the firewall and switches infrastructure needed to support Elekeiroz in activating your recovery plan.
We value fast and efficient service, we like to interact and learn from our partners. Ascenty brought these qualities with its services, and over these 5 years of partnership, we feel extremely confident in relying on its services.
I recommend Ascenty for the quality they delivered, their after-sales staff and their support, accessibility and value generation. I am grateful for the differentiated service they have provided in all the projects we have done with them. I’m honored to be giving this testimonial
TISE SONOLA FAGUNDEZ
ASCENTY AND DATASAFER
- DataSafer, a company focused on cloud data storage and backup solutions.
- Ascenty sealed the strategic partnership by offering competitively priced, world-class data center infrastructure certified by industry-leading institutions, helping the company solidify its position in the cloud sector.
- The flexibility to expand the hosting environment quickly and gradually was another key factor in sustaining DataSafer’s growth in the market. In addition, Ascenty has also boosted DataSafer’s business by recommending its services to new customers, who can purchase the company’s solutions through a cross connect that provides direct, fast and secure access to the cloud backup environment hosted in its data center.
The choice of Ascenty as a private cloud infrastructure was supported by Ascenty’s vision for the quality of services, high availability and differentiated customer service. Ascenty combines a reliable operation with a close working relationship to meet our needs. Year after year, DataSafer is increasingly satisfied with having chosen Ascenty as a data center provider and a strategic partner.
WALBER A. CASTRO
ASCENTY AND TW SOLUTIONS
- TW Solutions is a Telecom company with a focus on voice and virtual PBX, Customer Hotlines, Call Centers and voice solutions for corporate customers.
- The company faced the challenge of looking for a partner with Tier 3 certified infrastructure, as it was experiencing downtime issues and constant instability in the environment hosted at a competing data center. TW Solutions businesses cannot be down, so availability is a major strategic factor for the company.
- We made a simple starting offer, Colocation with 25 Mbps of IP bandwidth. At first, our differential was the quick response by our sales team, we closed and signed the deal after one day of conversations, and we continued to delight with our activation, delivery and support.
- With the agreement, TW Solutions gained stability and confidence in its environment, which are passed along to its customers by extension. In 6 months, he visited the Data Center only once during activation and experienced no instability, which is why he will migrate their entire environment to Ascenty.
What I like most about Ascenty is actually the entire set of benefits they offer. Easy access to activate smart hands services, easy-to-handle emergency activities and a structured process for visiting the data center, in addition to excellent service stability, of course – it has never been down since we acquired the service. These are the reasons why I am 100% satisfied with Ascenty’s services, including their sales support, design and technical implementation.
The first time I went to the Data Center, the receptionist took me to the door to our rack, this is a huge difference maker. I would definitely recommend Ascenty to colleagues. It is a very reliable company, committed to supporting its customers’ operations, and it values service stability and having an agile team that is always focused on the customer’s business, without any of the bureaucracy you usually find in the market.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
Ascenty and Oracle demonstrate results between cloud computing and on-premises integrationSaiba mais: Ascenty and Oracle demonstrate results between cloud computing and on-premises integration
Ascenty is recognized as Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for the third year runningSaiba mais: Ascenty is recognized as Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for the third year running
Ascenty tops the ISG Provider Lens™ Colocation Quadrant in Brazil for the fourth consecutive yearSaiba mais: Ascenty tops the ISG Provider Lens™ Colocation Quadrant in Brazil for the fourth consecutive year