Hortolândia has established itself as a promising new center in the Campinas metropolitan region, quickly becoming an important city within the region and attracting hundreds of companies, devolving into an expanding industrial and technological center.
As the other Ascenty’s Data Centers, Hortolândia 3 has the same robust and modern infrastructure concept, providing redundancy and scalability across all systems.
For more information or schedule a tour
32,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campina and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||3.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||32.29173 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||7.689 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||2520 kg/m²|
Hortolândia 4 –
Located in Hortolândia, an important city in São Paulo State, home to major tech companies. This Data Center has an excellent location, providing easy access to major local highways.
Rua Papa João Paulo II, 4 – Jd. Santa Izabel, Hortolândia – SP, 13185-252