São Paulo 1
The city of São Paulo is the largest financial and corporate center in South America. It is a well-known hub for technological excellence and as startup incubator. These alone are major differentials and now imagine coupling them with the resources from the leading national Data Center infrastructure provider.
It is easy to understand why the SP 1 Data Center has become the ideal choice for countless national and international companies. This Ascenty data center is part of a data center campus, providing security and easy access to the country’s main highways and airports.
For more information or schedule a tour
37,670 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- PIX São Paulo and directconnection with PIX Campinas.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definitionautomatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipament maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity
|Gross Data Center Space
|Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)
|Plant Chiller Redundancy
|N+2 Chilled Water Plant
|Data Center Structure
|Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure
|UPS Power Capacity
|Risk of Flood
|Maximum Power Density
São Paulo 1 –
Ascenty chose São Paulo as the site for its 5th data center. The facility sits on prime location and offers easy access to the country’s major highways, making it the perfect choice for companies looking for security and availability for their data hosting needs.
Av. Roberto Pinto Sobrinho, 350 – Vila Menck, Osasco – SP, 06268-120