Our Data Centers
World-class infrastructure in strategic regions, with 34 Data Centers and 495 MW energy capacity
RIO DE JANEIRO
Rio de Janeiro 1-2
SÃO PAULO – Capital
São Paulo 1-6
From development to results,
with your company in mind.
Ascenty Data Centers are built to comply with international standards.
Each design is founded on a robust infrastructure, guaranteeing
greater efficiency and security for our clients.
The result? An environment capable of ensuring redundancy
across all systems, from power to cooling to the network.
After we opened our first Data Center in 2012, another seven data centers have been commissioned, with plans to launch another eight data centers within the next year and continual expansion of our fiber-optic network, which is already over 5.000 km.
Get to know the details that make Ascenty the leader in data center infrastructure in Brazil:
- We offer an SLA guarantee of 100% infrastructure availability. This allows you to focus solely on your business.
- Ascenty’s Data Centers holds world-class Tier III – Up Time and TR3 TÜV Rheinland certifications, in addition to the following certifications: SOC, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, PCI-DDS, ISO 14001, ISO 37001, and ISO 50001.
- Ascenty guarantees your business’ scalability. You can expand your IT environment alongside your business. With no worries.
- Maintenance staff is always on alert and ready to take preventive steps without impacting your company.
- Beyond the confidence of relying on a secure infrastructure, at Ascenty you can also count on a dedicated physical security staff.
- Redundant systems with 100% availability. We also guarantee very high service levels in our solutions and support SLA.
Ascenty and Oracle demonstrate results between cloud computing and on-premises integrationSaiba mais: Ascenty and Oracle demonstrate results between cloud computing and on-premises integration
Ascenty is recognized as Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for the third year runningSaiba mais: Ascenty is recognized as Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for the third year running
Ascenty tops the ISG Provider Lens™ Colocation Quadrant in Brazil for the fourth consecutive yearSaiba mais: Ascenty tops the ISG Provider Lens™ Colocation Quadrant in Brazil for the fourth consecutive year