São Paulo 6
The “São Paulo 6” Data Center is located in a complex with three other mega units. All in a privileged location to meet the high demand of the market for this region.
“São Paulo 6” has 9.2 MW of energy and more than 7,200 sqm of total area – The same robust and modern infrastructure concept as in all Ascenty Data Centers, with redundancy and scalability across all systems.
For more information or schedule a tour
75,000 sq ft
- Carrier Neutral Data Centers.
- Dedicated fiber optic network.
- São Paulo PIX and direct connection with Campinas PIX.
- 24/7 monitoring by CCTV cameras with motion detection, recording and digital storage.
- Double authenticity: biometrics and magnetic card.
- Own redundant substation with electrical distribution to the racks with a 4-to-3 power supply system (N+1).
- Diesel geration system with 48-hour autonomy before refueling.
- Climate control system through redundant machines with expansion
- Segregated corridors for equipment maintenance.
|Site Power Capacity||8 MW|
|Gross Data Center Space||75,000 sq ft|
4 para 3 – Power Generator + Static UPS (N+1)
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 DX|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||6×2.600 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1526 kg/m²|
São Paulo 6 – Strategic Location
The facility sits on prime location and offers easy access to the country’s major highways, making it the perfect choice for companies looking for security and availability for their data hosting needs.
Av. Roberto Pinto Sobrinho, 350 – Vila Menck, Osasco – SP, 06268-120