Paulínia has become a strategic city after attracting one of the Latin America’s largest petrochemical center. Paulínia Data Center is based in this privileged location. The site is located on the city’s main highway, which provides quick access to the state capital and other cities across the region.
For more information or schedule a tour
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campinas and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity
|Gross Data Center Space
Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)
|Plant Chiller Redundancy
|N+2 Chilled Water Plant
|Data Center Structure
|Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure
|UPS Power Capacity
|Risk of Flood
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity
Paulínia 1 –
Tech is our fuel, and our great location offers great access from anywhere in the area.
Rua Sebastião Cardoso, 350 – Paulínia – São Paulo, ZIP Code 13141-005