Direct connection to Amazon
Amazon Direct Connect offers a direct connection
to the world’s most popular Cloud service. The solution creates a dedicated network connection between Ascenty, your company and AWS (Amazon Web Service), enabling high performance when accessing Cloud services.
At the same time, the solution also reduces costs with network, boosts the transfer of massive data volumes, and delivers a better experience overall compared to web-based connections.
Main Highlights of this solution:
Networks separated between public and private environments.
Superior performance during sudden bandwidth demand spikes.
Links with multiple speeds directly linked to AWS, offering faster and cost-free data transfer.
Lower connection costs in periods of lower bandwidth demand.
Optimized performance to improve your experience
Through private connectivity with AWS, the Amazon Direct Connect solution offers superior performance when accessing Amazon’s Cloud services. For your company, this means lower network costs and higher data transfer rates.
With a wide range of benefits using the environments, you can focus on your own business – relying on a much steadier network experience compared to web-based connections.
Connectivity and redundancy:
- Higher availability of the connectivity service.
- Stable connection and integration between multiple environments.
- Redundancy in the connection path to the AWS cloud.
- Possibility of splitting into multiple virtual interfaces.
- Private connectivity for AWS.
- Direct and reliable connection.
- Lower latency compared to web-based, with restricted and controlled access.
Flexibility and speed:
- Hybrid environments.
- Higher connection speed between AWS environments.
- Private access.
AMAZON DIRECT CONNECT
ORACLE FAST CONNECT
GOOGLE CLOUD INTERCONNECT
Data Center providers: what to consider before signing an agreementSaiba mais
Ascenty’s leadership meets with state authorities in MexicoSaiba mais
Learn about the different types of Data Centers and their main characteristicsSaiba mais