Ascenty built its first unit in Colombia, due to the country’s strategic location close the U.S. and Central America.
Like all other Ascenty Data Centers, the Bogota 1 unit follows the same concept of powerful and cutting-edge infrastructure, offering redundancy and scalability across all systems.
For more information or schedule a tour
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
Bogotá 1 –
Strategically located to meet our clients needs, the Bogota 1 Data Center is the perfect choice for companies seeking security and scalability to store their data.