New NAP Brazil: one of the most important internet exchange point HUBs in the country
The new NAP Brazil offers high connectivity and multiple access options across the top content providers and carriers.
Different providers (ISPs) can easily build their POPs (points of presence) to offer a wide range of connectivity solutions to their clients.
Benefits of Ascenty NAP
- 100% carrier-neutral data center infrastructure;
- Facilitated access to main global contents;
- High performance and low latency;
- Easy access to all major domestic and international carriers;
- Interconnection with Ascenty ecosystem, no local POP required.
Some NAP figures
- incoming traffic, considering Ascenty’s Backbone
- in traffic exchange
40+ Carriers and ISPs:
- ISPs covering Ascenty’s NAP
10+ content providers:
- caches and CDNs connected
Check out some carriers with point of presence in our Data Centers
Partnership between Ascenty and NUV provides record low latency between Brazil and EuropeSaiba mais
Data Center providers: what to consider before signing an agreementSaiba mais
Ascenty’s leadership meets with state authorities in MexicoSaiba mais