Ascenty is building its second Data Center in Mexico, following the company’s expansion across Latin America. Designed with robust infrastructure, the new data center is ready to deliver unmatched quality to clients, along with all of the world-class efficiency and security to be expected from an Ascenty data center.
For more information or schedule a tour
258,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX México 1 and PIX México 2.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||31 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||258.3338 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 2|
|UPS Power Capacity||71.802 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||2520 kg/m²|
Querétaro 2 –
Strategically located to meet our clients’ needs, the Mexico 2 Data Center is the perfect choice for companies seeking security and scalability to store their data.
Carretera Estatal 100, km 17.5, Municipio Colón,
C.P.: 76270, Querétaro, México