Designed with robust infrastructure, the new data center is ready to deliver unmatched quality to clients, along with all of the world-class efficiency and security to be expected from an Ascenty data center.
For more information or schedule a tour
258,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX México 1 and PIX México 2.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||31 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||258.3338 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 2|
|UPS Power Capacity||71.802 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||2520 kg/m²|
Querétaro 2 –
Strategically located to meet our clients’ needs, the Mexico 2 Data Center is the perfect choice for companies seeking security and scalability to store their data.
Carretera Estatal 100, km 17.5, Municipio Colón,
C.P.: 76270, Querétaro, México