Hortolândia has established itself as a promising new center in the Campinas metropolitan region, quickly becoming an important city within the region and attracting hundreds of companies, devolving into an expanding industrial and technological center.
As the other Ascenty’s Data Centers, Hortolândia 2 has the same robust and modern infrastructure concept, providing redundancy and scalability across all systems.
For more information or schedule a tour
43,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campina and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||7.000 MW|
|Gross Data Center Space||43.05564 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||13.500 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1564 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||TR 3|
Hortolândia 2 –
Hortolândia 2 Data Center is located alongside the Hortolândia 1 and Hortolândia 3 data centers. All three sites are strategically located, close to local industrial centers with great access to the region’s highways.
Rua Papa João Paulo II, 4 – Jd. Santa Izabel, Hortolândia – SP, 13185-252.