Information Security|ISO 27001
The growing volume of information available and constant threats to corporate environments require more investment and attention from companies. The ISO 27001 standard was created in this scenario to establish the global standard for Information Security management in IT environments.
The ISO 27001 is granted by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the leading certifying organization in the development and publication of international standards. The ISO defines the proper standard to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review and manage Information Security Management Systems. The ISO 27001 covers more than 100 aspects, such as:
- Information Security Organization and Policies;
- Access Control;
- Supply Chain;
- Human Resources, among several others.
Benefits for your company
The ISO 27001 certification acknowledges Ascenty’s commitment to protect the strategic value of its customers’ information, across all aspects and stages:
- Reliability – restricting access to information;
- Integrity – ensuring that the original content and characteristics of information are preserved, even when the information is processed;
- Availability – keeping the information always available for its rightful use.